- Provide new shoes and socks for all children as needed.
- All shoes are purchased by PWM following referral by a teacher, school counselor and/or social worker; parents/guardians are always involved.
- These shoes are provided to meet the desperate needs of those children that would not have shoes unless someone intervened.
- Only tennis shoes are purchased to provide safety and to enable each child to fully participate in all school activities.
- Special attention is given to shoes purchased for students who desire to participate in school sports, such as track, football, soccer, basketball, etc.
- PWM also has a Gospel Outreach ministry. Christian literature is distributed with new shoes when approved by parent/guardians.